HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Ryan Tufts
Buying a home is a big deal. It’s just as important to get refinancing done right. Whether you have a quick question or want to walk through the home buying process step by step, Ryan is available to help. After teaching homebuyer workshops and counseling hundreds of future homeowners at non-profit, HOMEteam, he’s very familiar with first time homebuyer programs and options.
Ryan is a Certified Mortgage Professional (CMP) through the Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association of NH, and has a B.A. in Economics and Spanish from UNH. He is a member of the Queen City Rotary Club, and serves on the board for Greater Manchester Habitat for Humanity. Outside of work he enjoys reading, cookouts on the patio with his family, and playing disc golf and basketball. He is firm believer that everyone should have a place they love to call home. He is also ready to assist Spanish speaking customers. Call or email him today to get started.
See More Testimonialsit was a great experience and very satisfied with the results.- Jorge and Angeles